Sunday, April 08, 2007

Exams..

Erm..wow..exams are round the corner..and time is running short.. running short like everything's in a rush.. I've got econs, psych and philo..before the night is done..everything's come short..in this metha lonely hunt..for grades..for scholarship.. whatever the motivation..or just to please sweet mama..even that I'm not quite certain. Just one thing I've been made to learn..it is time..time..time..and we're always running short of time.. If I can scream my rage at time for it's deep unconcerning gleam at my deep pathetic state is time my shroud to be for time prences by like some jolly christmas fun to cheer the old folks and filthy cheery kids lampooning as sad old nicholas as he so jolly be!

Note..this aint how I feel, I'm doing Plath's poetry, and I'm just trying to mimic her..

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hope you're keeping well bro! been ages since we last chatted. :-) coming home anytime soon?

Monday, April 9, 2007 at 2:23:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home