Thursday, March 13, 2008

Of neighbors and blinds.

Well kids, here's a word of caution, next time you want to engage in any carnal actions, please pull down your blinds, because someone didn't and half the apartment block got to witness the whole freaking episode! I mean everything!

But it was really something!

I just got home from dinner, tired and all from sleep depravity. So I threw myself on the couch and began talking to my room mate about life and all. Then as he walked away to pick up a call, something from the apartment opposite mine caught my eye! At first it didn't occur to me, it failed to register in my mind! It was just a bobbing head, then upon closer observation, it was just not a bobbing head, it was a woman going ballistic! She was being humped vicariously! And she was just simply out of this world, in full view of the pairs of preying eyes from across the block.

I motioned to my room mate, he just stood in front of the window and watched and they just went on.

He asked in utter disbelief,"Is she dancing?"

I answered,"Nooo.. I think she's in a self induced trance!"

I guess they did not even freaking care! So it went on for a good five minutes.. (only?) and we continued to be held in disbelief, stopping only to ask each other, 'why didn't they pull down the freaking blinds?'

The episode ended like it started, abruptly. She stood up, and left. Then the guy stood up and pulled up his pants and then mechanically went on his business on the computer. For those two, it seems like everything is all in a days work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home