Saturday, March 29, 2008

One never knows the full breath of liberty until one finishes all his (my male bias) essays!

Take that from me, because one thing I've come to fear as an Arts student is a term called 'dateline'. I shudder at the rampant warnings of academics that thou shalt art not plagiarize . I'm haunted by the sounds of the clattering keys emanating from keyboard echoing through the silence of the morning. Such is the life of an arts students, no thanks to the derivation from our motto - To Procrastinate beyond reasonable doubt, and when doubt shall arise, FREAK OUT!

But that is all past me, for this period at least. One things for certain, that is the certainty my monumental struggle with essay writing is bound to re-live itself sometime in the near future.

And to that individual who think that it comes naturally to me: NUTS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home