Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Econs Paper went pretty ok, I think. Although I was constantly invoking the god given art of smoking my way through with pretty much most of the questions, and everyone knows what that enterprise usually forebodes. But I think, I should take comfort in the knowledge that I could actually have fared a lot worse than what is about to come, given that I was still trying to figure out how to proof Savings=Investments via the National Accounting mechanism like 5 mins before the commencement of the exam and had no idea what it meant like 5 hours after the whole exam even though I answered a question relating to that. That was Econs for me. Furthermore, I bask in the knowledge that I will would henceforth, cease having to see the world through random numbers and excruciating mathematical formulas and hypothetical models for the rest of my academic life. Amen to that.

Anyway, that excruciating experience aside, I was watching this really funny impersonation of George W Bush by Will Ferrell. It is freaking hilarious, with Jon Stewart actually 'interviewing' him and asking him about the wind down of his presidency and all.



Yeah, it's smoky burn out time you no good microfiche!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home