Friday, November 14, 2008

Family

I was speaking to Greg on MSN a couple of days ago and something sort of struck me abt the different characteristics each member of my family possessed and all you needed to do was to look at each of their personal messages

ME - Liberty lies in the mind, divorced of the soul, befallen in life (Life sucks, I know)
Mum - GOD is GREAT! (Yes mum, praise the lord..)
Lil Greg - I'm starting at perfection! (Please Greg, I know its gonna be 6 pts, but enough already)
Cousin Maurtiz - Intelligence plus character, that is the goal of education (Like you were even in school..)
BIG Cousin Matthias - Because it is Love.. (Err...dun tell me its that ridiculous gal I saw at Cine)

Well, dad doesn't do MSN - but I bet if he had a personal message it'll be - What a great family we have.. now lets grab some beer and talk politics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home