Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Knowing grateful.

If anyone has been noticing at all, over the last few weeks, I've been reducing the content of this blog to pure cynical angry mutter. Yeah..I was just PMSin, cmmon' even us guys do get our off periods.

But today, I am grateful and thankful, even as I'm sitting here at 1am in the morning rummaging through what is my second essay in a week. Although I must admit the history grades sure did help a lot.

I am grateful firstly for turning 24. I never quite gotten to the extend of really savoring how stable my life has been. It was never a bed of roses, but somehow or rather there was always a way out and by some strange divination? I always got out of fixes unscaved.

I also possessed great and wonder parents that had brought me into this world, something which I always took for granted.

I am grateful for my brother, for even as I am writing my essay, he was sitting right beside me on his com, playing some silly MMORTS game online which I think is completely ridiculous.But I felt a little nostalgic when I realized for a moment that it felt like A levels all over again, where he would sneak into my room to play computer in the wee hours of the morning even though we had school the next day He was in primary school then, but he is all grown up now.

I have, as well, somehow grown out of my A level days, I hope. But I do know if I could hold on to this optimism in the midst of all this exams..all the struggles to come (although exams seem to be too trivial to be categorized as life's struggles) , I guess I wouldn't be too far off saying that somehow or rather from here on now, everything is going to be all right, everything will be just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home